First I would like to say thanks and please share. Nuff Respect
Luton Table Tennis Club
Luton TTC Senior 1* “FLEXI” Tournament - format decided on the day dependent on entries -
@ LTTC, 92 Tomlinson Avenue, Luton, LU4-0QQ
Play commences from 2pm to 7pm approx.
(Hall open from 1pm for practice)
- Guaranteed Entry: Entry forms must be submitted with full payment of the fee by 13th Sept 2019
- Reserve Entry: Call to reserve a place by tournament date, then turn up on the day with payment and form.
Tournament Organiser(s) & Referee(s): Elroy Edwards (E: email@example.com T: 07960 278059)
Tournament Entry: Maximum 24 player entry.
Tournament Format: This is a Luton TTC “Flexi” tournament whereby the tournament format will be decided on the day dependent on the number of entries. Event will be in accordance to the TTE rating list corresponding to the month of the tournament is played in. Format is selected on the day from:
1. Multiple groups (Round-robin) and thereafter Main & Consolation knock-out events with prizes for Winner and Runner-up for each group.
2. Multiple Groups (Round-robin) only with Prizes for Winner and Runner-up of each group.
3. Single group (Round-robin) only with Prizes for Winner and Runner-up.
Minimum Total Prize Fund: £200
(can increase dependent on entries)
Download single form below
Download all forms here